drinkworks has a comprehensive range of stylish, unobtrusive free-standing plumbed-in water coolers to rent or buy for all budgets from the world’s leading manufacturers. Click through to the individual product descriptions to read about them in more detail, then call 020 8429 1314 or email us using the form on the contact us page to discuss costs and delivery options.
Plumbed-in watercoolers (often known as ‘mains-fed’ or ‘point of use’ watercoolers) from drinkworks deliver fresh, crisp and chilled filtered water on demand.
Of exceptional benefit to offices with medium to high use (15-20+ staff), drinkworks’ plumbed-in watercoolers offer a wide range of benefits, including –
- More cost-effective than bottled watercoolers for higher use, plus you save money on ordering bottles at the same time reducing your carbon footprint
- The flow of filtered water is constant. You will never run out, even during hot summers
- All drinkworks watercoolers are fitted with filters that filter out 99% of chlorine, herbicides, pesticides and any particulate that may be present in older pipes
- There are no heavy water bottles to be carried or stored
- The plumbed-in watercoolers are stylish, compact, unobtrusive and robust and are suitable for the vast majority of offices and reception areas
- drinkworks takes care of plumbing, installation and configuration and we can also supply you with your plastic cups
- The filters need to be changed every six months and we can offer you an on-going and cost-effective service contract
- The environmental benefits include no plastic bottles and less packaging, reduced electricity consumption in terms of a constantly opening and closing fridge as well as reduced wastage – when you fill up a glass from a plumbed-in watercooler, you aren’t letting the tap run waiting for water cold enough to drink
drinkworks’ plumbed-in watercoolers need to be located within 15m of a mains supply and require a power point and an incoming water supply. An optional 10-litre tank hidden in the base of the coolers drains the drip trays and sets of an electronic alarm to let the customer know they require emptying.
It will come as no surprise to anyone that drinking naturally filtered spring water is one of the most beneficial things you can do to your body.
Not everyone who comes into the office wants water. drinkworks also supplies state-of-the-art Flavia® coffee machines.
Savanna Souter, Notting Hill Preparatory School“drinkworks have been a loyal supplier for 6 years now. They’re friendly and efficient service and highly competitive prices has had us renewing our contract with them year after year. We are very happy with the service.”2013-05-09T07:57:13+00:00
Anne Kelly, St. Vincent’s Nursing Home"Your service is friendly and efficient, your delivery people are smart, polite and courteous and your water is chilled and refreshing keeping our residents and staff well hydrated. Nothing seems too much trouble. We are even supplied complimentary coolers for our summer garden party. We couldn’t really ask for more. Thank you."2013-05-02T11:55:10+00:00
Lauren Brophy, Helm Great Britain"Being a customer of drinkworks for the past year has been an absolute pleasure. All the drivers are so pleasant, helpful and efficient and we have never had a problem with a delivery not turning up or wrong orders. The service is impeccable and I would recommend drinkworks to anyone. Thanks for the excellent service."2013-05-02T11:53:38+00:00
Vinia Majaba, Duncan Lewis Solicitors"Customer service you can rely on is very rare these days but we have no such worries with drinkworks. Their deliveries are always on time, their prices are extremely competitive and if we have any issues (very rare, we know they will get sorted with no fuss whatsoever. Thank you for the past 10 years’ service."2013-05-02T11:32:11+00:00
Paul Dowles, Cogent"We have been using drinkworks to supply our mains-fed and bottled water coolers for over seven years and if the service we get continues like it has done, we will use them for another seven years!"2013-05-02T11:31:37+00:00
Olivia O’Brien, 192.com"drinkworks have supplied our company with water coolers for the past six years and I would highly recommend them for their reliable and efficient service. They are friendly and professional and have always responded promptly to any servicing issues, providing our company with quality products at competitive prices."2013-05-02T10:37:38+00:00