Office Water Coolers London
drinkworks are a leading supplier throughout London of bottled water, office water supplies and office water coolers.
Your workforce will benefit from naturally refreshing pure water chilled by our water dispensers see some of the health benefits below. We have a great range of stylish water coolers to suit your requirements including counter top and free standing options.
drinkworks have a comprehensive range of stylish, unobtrusive free-standing bottled water coolers to rent or buy for all budgets and companies of all sizes from the world’s leading water dispenser manufacturers. Contact us to discuss costs and delivery options.
Water Dispensers That Are Easy to Install & Use
Dispensers supplied by drinkworks are easy to install and even easier to use. Plug it in for almost instant chilled water in your office.
The Health Benefits of Drinking Water
The maths is simple. Most people urinate, on average, around 1.5 litres a day with an additional litre of fluid lost in breathing and sweating. If those 2.5 litres aren’t replaced, you become dehydrated.
Approximately 20% of your water comes in food form so the rule of thumb is to drink two litres a day. Naturally this is dependent on what you do. If you’re office-based, two litres is generally OK but if you exert a lot of energy or you do a lot of sports, your water requirements will differ quite dramatically and you should either consult your doctor or a specialist.
- Water helps you lose weight. It breaks down fat cells faster and it contains zero calories
- Water rehydrates your brain, reducing headaches and back pain
- Water increases skin elasticity, hydrates your skin and flushes toxins out of your body
- Water makes you more productive at work by making you more alert and focussed
- Water raises your metabolism and helps with digestion
- Water hydrates joints and muscles which reduces the likelihood of cramps and sprains
- Water makes you feel healthy, refreshed, clear-headed and happier