Shipping & Returns Information
Standard Delivery (UK)
We offer standard delivery within 1-4 working days to the areas we operate in.
- Please note that signatures may be required upon delivery. If you are not going to be in, please contact us and we will try our best to rearrange a new delivery date for you. If you don’t expect to be at the delivery address given in your order, please let us know an alternative address. If you’re using a work address, please include your company name and your full name in the delivery address.
- We use a variety of trusted couriers to deliver our orders. We’ll always aim to ensure that your parcel arrives safely and on time, and take care to ensure that it’s well packaged. We use recycled packaging and/or biodegradable materials wherever possible.
A surcharge will be added for failed deliveries due to customers not being available to accept delivery.
Returns and Cancellations
Unwanted or incorrect items
If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly. The customer has the right to cancel an order within 7 working days of purchase. Upon choosing to cancel an order, goods must be returned to Drinkworks at the customer’s expense and will be subject to a restocking fee. Once the goods have been returned, Drinkworks will inspect the goods in accordance with the following:
- The goods are brand new and are unused and/or undamaged
- The goods are in original packaging and in reasonable, resalable condition
- Returning goods have been received within 14 days since the return was agreed and accepted by Drinkworks.
- Goods will be refunded at purchase price minus necessary transportation costs and restocking fee
- Any water cooler, drinking water fountain, bottle filling station, under sink chiller or tap to be returned should not have been used in any way or exposed to a water supply
- Any water cooler, drinking water fountain, bottle filling station, under sink chiller or tap returned with damage or marks are non-refundable
Faulty or damaged items
If goods are found to be faulty or damaged upon arrival, customers must report this to Drinkworks. Drinkworks will arrange for collection of goods as soon as reasonably possible. On receipt of returning goods, they will be inspected to confirm the fault. Once the fault has been confirmed Drinkworks will replace the goods or refund the purchase price of the goods.
If goods are not found to be faulty, they will be returned to the customer, at their cost. If they are unwanted the terms will be as previously stated in the “Unwanted or incorrect items” section.
Changes to these terms
We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply to future orders.