Water Coolers Home Counties
Water coolers from drinkworks are the perfect addition to any office and the benefits of a state-of-the-art water coolers from drinkworks are immediate –
Bottled Water Coolers Home Counties
- Bottled water from a natural spring drawn deep beneath the Warwickshire countryside tastes fresher, cleaner and crisper than tap water
- drinkworks’ bottled watercoolers can be located anywhere in the office without the need for mains plumbing
- No chemicals are used to filter drinkworks’ bottled water, just 90m of underground natural rock strata
- drinkworks’ bottled watercoolers are fully portable and can be moved to a different location in the office with ease
- Employees who drink the recommended daily amount of water are more productive, healthier and take less sick days
- If you drink up to 10% less than the RDA, your mental and physical performance can be reduced by up to 30%
- As the weather gets warmer, your requirements will increase. Simply call drinkworks and we will deliver your additional bottles within 24 hours
- drinkworks will also supply you with your plastic cups
In addition, the environmental benefits include reduced electricity consumption in terms of a constantly opening and closing fridge for bottles of water as well as reduced wastage – when you fill up a glass from a bottled watercooler, you aren’t letting the tap run waiting for water cold enough to drink.
Plumbed-in Water Coolers Home Counties
Plumbed-in watercoolers (often known as ‘mains-fed’ or ‘point of use’ watercoolers) from drinkworks deliver fresh, crisp and chilled filtered water on demand.
Of exceptional benefit to offices with medium to high use (15-20+ staff), drinkworks’ plumbed-in watercoolers offer a wide range of benefits, including –
- More cost-effective than bottled watercoolers for higher use, plus you save money on ordering bottles at the same time reducing your carbon footprint
- The flow of filtered water is constant. You will never run out, even during hot summers
- All drinkworks watercoolers are fitted with filters that filter out 99% of chlorine, herbicides, pesticides and any particulate that may be present in older pipes
- There are no heavy water bottles to be carried or stored
- The plumbed-in watercoolers are stylish, compact, unobtrusive and robust and are suitable for the vast majority of offices and reception areas
- drinkworks takes care of plumbing, installation and configuration and we can also supply you with your plastic cups
- The filters need to be changed every six months and we can offer you an on-going and cost-effective service contract
- The environmental benefits include no plastic bottles and less packaging, reduced electricity consumption in terms of a constantly opening and closing fridge as well as reduced wastage – when you fill up a glass from a plumbed-in watercooler, you aren’t letting the tap run waiting for water cold enough to drink
drinkworks’ plumbed-in watercoolers need to be located within 15m of a mains supply and require a power point and an incoming water supply. An optional 10-litre tank hidden in the base of the coolers drains the drip trays and sets of an electronic alarm to let the customer know they require emptying.